I’ve been tagged by Cheri. This is the first time I’ve ever “played” internet tag so this
1. I was captain of the PowderPuff (girls play, boys are cheerleaders) football teams my Junior and Senior year of highschool...and I didn't even know how to play football.
2. I'm scared of Holstein cows (and we even have one)...those ladies are HUGE!
3. I cried every single day while Mr. Visionary was away in Israel this Summer.
4. When we got married, I swore I would not be having children.
5. I don't know how to type.
6. I would give large quantities of cash for a good Reuben sandwich right now.
7. I'm a very good shot with a .45 caliber handgun. Just ask Mr. Raccoon who was after my chickens last year... well, I guess you can't ask him now.
Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Edited: I have removed the list of folks I tagged out of a sense of guilt. I cringe when these things are going around, and hate the time involved and the frivolousness of it all. (I told you I was a stick in the mud...now you know I wasn't joking.) I have removed the links so that no one feels pressured to actually do this thing. My apologies to the ladies I "tagged". Looking back at my day and seeing the amount of time I spent on this one post with no redeeming value makes me cringe. I have repented of ever doing it in the first place, and am making this public confession lest I ever feel tempted to do it again. You may wonder what the big deal is... it is... that I can't find anything in the Word that would justify my time spent in this activity...however innocent.
15See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of YHWH is.
The truth is, I really need to go back and read this post: Blogging Without Obligation.