Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twin Pictures Finally!

It seems I have chosen the most counter-intuitive moment to post pictures of the babies. I am swamped with preparations to get to our homeschool convention tomorrow: finishing my shopping lists, getting the house and meals ready for the sabbath, getting the big kids ready for an outing with Grandma while I am doing convention, and packing the equivalent of twelve suitcases worth of diapers and clothes changes into the diaper bag for the twins' doing convention. But, I know that coming home with billions of new school books and lessons to prepare will not leave me any extra time, and knowing that I can pack the diaper bag while the pictures upload means now is the time, intuitive or not.

My template does not like words and pictures intermingled, so I will list the captions here:

1) Sweetie, formerly known as 'Baby A'. Six teeth and a smidge of curly hair. 22 1/2 lbs of pure bulldog. We call her 'Truck', as she isn't concerned with obstacles - even if the obstacle is her sister.

2) Honey, formerly known as 'Baby B'. Two teeth with just a sprinkling of peach fuzz. 22 lbs and a good fake fusser. We call her the Drama Queen.

3) Sisterly affection.

4) Morning cuteness.

5) Camera Schmamera. Can you put that thing down and help me, please? (He really is much happier in real life than he ever looks in pictures.)

P.S. I forgot to tell you that the girls are 9 months old now!

Spring_2009 172

Spring_2009 163

Spring_2009 193

Spring_2009 033

Spring_2009 076

12 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing pictures of the girls.

    Have a wonderful time at the convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!!

    We have a 9month old drama queen too.. so funny!!

    Glad you are back to posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dial up and it took awhile for the last 2 pictures to load-- that last picture-- HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?? My kids would never sleep like that or that soundly- they like to be put to bed in their bed-- or else the slightest movement WAKES them!! WOW-- that is impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oldpathsfamilyfarmJune 11, 2009 at 8:09 AM

    Denise~

    It was accidental. I had already 'put them to bed' in our bed, then snuck off to do my teeth-face-pajamas thing. When I came out, this is what I found. They had woken up one at a time while I was in the bathroom, and this was all Mr. Visionary could do to get them both settled. Apparently by the look on his face, I had taken my sweet time in the bathroom, thinking they were asleep. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be. yoo. ti. ful.

    So cute, thanks for taking the time to post!

    Really, though, should you expect Mr. Visionary to smile when he is carrying 44 and 1/2 pounds like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing a glimpse of your family. Praise God for the blessing these little ones are bringing to your home!!!

    Have fun at the convention....now I have to repent of coveting your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I'm so glad to see you blogging again! The girls are adorable!! What sweet little gerber babies! Hahaha! I love you and your family, it's been too long, we gotta see ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe how absolutely adorable and precious those babies are!!!
    Blessings
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 9 months old already! They sure are cute! Love the picture of them sleeping in Daddy's arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, how sweet! I especially like the last one with them sleeping. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Before writing your comment, be sure to read the Fine Print!