Friday, October 5, 2007

I Actually Won Something!

You know that last post about the otoscope contest, well...I actually WON one!

Cool, huh?

Go see, and see some other neat articles that explain how to use them and why...HERE.

By the way, I am still planning to get back here and answer Lynne's questions, but I've been swamped. Mr. Visionary and I are speaking at a Missions Conference for four nights beginning Sunday and I have been frantically putting together a Power Point presentation, plus getting all of us ready to go. Pray for us and the Work, if you think of it! We'd be grateful.

Meanwhile...I'll be back as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! I wish that I'd have seen the contest in time to enter.
    I'll be praying for your speaking engagements and Kingdom Work.

    ReplyDelete

Before writing your comment, be sure to read the Fine Print!