Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Say No To The Ministers of Molech

Life matters. Because it matters to me, I am following Holly's example and posting this Randy Alcorn blog post. Despite the Grace-Covers-Licentiousness doctrine speaking to the contrary, we will face a day when we will individually need to stand at Yah's judgement throne and give account. That Day compels a lot of my choices on a day-to-day basis, and my choice for President is included. Instead of seeking to "send a message to the RNC", I choose to send a message to the unborn with my vote. To not vote, is to vote for Obama. To vote for a third party candidate is to vote for Obama. McCain leaves a lot to be desired, but it is the best choice I have that I believe will actually have a chance at getting elected. When I check "McCain" on the ballot, it will be a vote against Obama and a culture that encourages infant sacrifice. I urge you to consider your answer to Yah on That Day as you cast your vote.

Edit: I am not technologically adept enough to imbed this whole post without making everything else on the blog be out-of-whack, so I am posting a link and a quote. Please don't write this off. Please go read this post at Randy's blog:

I'm Not Voting For A Man, I'm Voting For Generations Of Children And Their Right To Live by Randy Alcorn
"Every Christian should take these teachings seriously. Is the unborn an innocent human being? If you claim to be prolife in the historical meaning of the word, then your answer is yes. Is abortion the shedding of innocent blood, the taking of human life created in the image of God? If you say you are prolife, your answer must be yes. (Please do not redefine the meaning of the word prolife and say "I'm prolife" if you're really not.)

So, is the candidate’s stand on the issue of shedding innocent blood important enough to disqualify him as a candidate? Yes. While a single issue can’t qualify a candidate, it can disqualify him. In my opinion, this issue clearly disqualifies Barack Obama, just as it disqualified Republican Rudy Giuliani.

I don’t think someone is a good candidate just because he is prolife. But he cannot be a good candidate unless he is prolife. Personally, if he is committed to legalized child-killing, as a matter of conscience I must vote against him."

5 comments:

  1. Yes-- my vote is a vote AGAINST Obama-- NOT "for" McCain--

    Can't wait to hear that birth story-- why do "we" (I) love hearing birth stories soo much?? Weird, but true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this. I had originally planned not to vote because I am tired of trying to choose the "lesser of the 2 evils". I am appalled at the things my lesser evil choices have done.

    And along came the Dalibama. Who's agenda makes my hair stand straight up on end.

    So I will vote and pray that Yahweh will forgive me if I really shouldn't have. I cannot just stand by and not try to stop the "One" from taking office.

    Love, Tovah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your side links are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious about Passover. I am doing a study right now on Moses, and we are at Exodus 12. I would love to hear your input on this topic.
    Thank you
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, Amen, and Amen. I volunteer at a crisis pregnancy center. We do not offer abortion as an "option" and minister to abortion minded clients as well as post abortion syndrome survivors. I weep not only for these unborn children, but for the women who gave up their motherhood because they thought it was the "only" option.

    Obama scares me, and I do mean scare. This is the first time since I have been able to vote in which a candidate has been so frightening in their thinking that it has kept me up at night.

    ReplyDelete

Before writing your comment, be sure to read the Fine Print!