Two year olds can make you quickly flip-flop back and forth between panicking because of their dare devil antics and melting because of their incredible cuteness.
The Doodle & The Flower Child
1) We have recently been forced to install a cow bell on the front door, as the Doodle has taken up sneaking out of the house at opportune moments when the rest of us are distracted.
2) Whenever we hear a giggling voice scream, "Catch me", we know to run to the top bunk in the girls' room. Doodle climbs up, but can't get back down.
3) This morning we searched the house all in a panic trying to find her. She was hiding inside the TV cabinet (the TV is in the attic), looking at books.
4) Doodle did something to irritate the Dreamer (ds7), and he started fussing at her in a huff. She calmly turned around with one hand on her hip and announced, "You don't need to do all that!"
5) She often tells us that we can't brush her hair because there are "possums in there".
6) She sometimes grabs my cheeks and says, "Mommy, you're cute".
Look who's talking, kiddo.