Friday, December 7, 2007

Sickness Season

Since it appears to be that time of year again, when viruses are running rampant, and lots of folks are succumbing, I've been feeling led to get back on the wagon as far as doing my part to keep us healthy. Also, my dear friend Carla Lynne has also just been through a major illness, and her exhortation to WASH YOUR HANDS startled me awake again. I hadn't realized how lax my efforts at building our family's immunity had become.

But, as they used to say on the G.I. Joe cartoon I watched as a kid, "Knowledge is half the battle... Yo Joe!" Now that I know, I'm redoubling my efforts, and restudying my own homework to refresh myself. I am posting a link to an old study I did called Battling Illness Naturally:Prevention for your benefit, and mine.

Now I won't have to keep digging in the Archives every time I want to read it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Julie. Thank you.

    You know what? I have to keep going back to my blog to find my granola recipe. Think I should just print it out? :) Heh Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Before writing your comment, be sure to read the Fine Print!